I have been involved in hundreds of DUI arrests as an Arizona Police Officer. As a former prosecutor, I tried many DUI cases before a jury. Now, as a DUI defense lawyer, I am using my experience to fight for you. One of the ways I can use my experience as a former police officer is to investigate the circumstances surrounding your arrest to find out what facts are in your favor in order to help you win.
15 Ways to Win:
- Police stopped you without justification.
- Police stopped you based on an anonymous tip.
- Police did not have probable cause to arrest you.
- Police did not read you your Miranda Warnings.
- Police did not obtain your breath, blood or urine legally.
- Police officer not certified on breath test device.
- Police officer not trained in DUI investigation.
- Police did not allow you to contact an attorney.
- Police interfered with your right to an independent test.
- No records to support proper operation of breath test machine.
- No records to support proper analysis of blood sample.
- Physical evidence, video, or witnesses contradict police.
- Police arrested you while sitting in car, rather than driving.
- Police officer has record of dishonesty or integrity violations.
- Hire a former DUI Police Officer and Felony DUI Prosecutor to Defend you.
In order to help you beat your case, I will investigate the police report, police records, statements, video and audio recordings, and subpoena records so that I can do an in-depth investigation into what happened in your case. As a former police officer, I know how the police act, how they think, how they write their reports, and what kinds of things they leave out of their reports. I will investigate your case to find all the ways to win.
These are 15 ways to beat a DUI in Arizona, but I won't stop there. Call me today so I can get started on your case, to beat your DUI. If you have been arrested for a DUI in Gilbert, Mesa, or anywhere in the Phoenix Metro Area, call the one local DUI attorney who is a both former police officer and prosecutor. Take action NOW. Call me, Jonathan Warshaw, at (480) 787-0014